Spam to email address used for this list

Hi All,

I key my emails to who's suppose to be sending them (see above).  I'm starting
to get spam to the email I use for this list.  Anyone else getting spam as
well?  Last one pasted below (with some snipping and HTML and other
uniqueness removed).

Note:  cPanel's domain is cpanel.net, not .com.

Last I knew our email addresses were not published in the list archives, did
that change?

Best,
Michael