Re: How could i share/pack my Trinity Desktop dotfiles?

On Wednesday 05 August 2020 09:44:16 pm Janek Stolarek wrote:
> > Where is my configuration saved? I know it's in /home, but which files?
>
> ~/.trinity/share/config
> ~/.trinity/share/apps
>
> Be careful what you share though - these files might contain private
> information you might not want to share.

Ah, yeah, apps contains all your email in KMail, RecentDocuments list,
tdewallet ...  You'd almost need to create a clean area of the ~/.trinity
directory structure and then copy pieces in by hand.

I believe there may still be stuff in ~/.local as well.  And while your at it
check ~/.cache there's crap in there from calibre, wine, zim, and other apps
(which you/he may not be interested in).  Any dot directory in ~ has
potential configuration files too.

On the plus side?, most of the TDE configs end in rc (e.g. konquerorrc,
knotify.eventsrc), so doing several find/grep should locate most of it...

Don't envy you :(

Best,
Michael