Re: Re: Re: KMix can't control audio volume

Roman Savochenko wrote:

> I do not know that and will not do that before other my patches will be
> merged, like to
> https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdenetwork/issues/11

OK, I'll create a PR, I was too lazy looking into what Michele did, what you
did and what comes out at the end.

I applied it on top of current master (with some manual porting) and it
compiles ... I even use it at the moment, but don't know how or what to
test.
In the PR we may have a look, cause honestly I do not want to understand
what Michele did with your other patches and what is doing this one, but I
want to have better working kmix and this is what we all have in common.

Regarding your other issues/11 it is only 6 months old :D
And it is not up to me ... but this VNC and RDP need some work ... I luckily
do not have to use it very often :) and any way it is not up to me to
decide, but from own experience 6months is not much waiting.

regards