Re: exegnu64 sources list.

<linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Am Donnerstag 25 Juni 2020 schrieb gregm:
> > > Want to see if installimg exegnu64 is a "shortcut" to my typical
> > > install method.
> > > The sources.list for Devuan is correct, the Trinty sources.list
> > > is different than the one listed in the install directions,
> > > Trinity website.
> >

> Enclosed the two repo's
>
> PSB:
> deb http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/deb/trinity-sb
> buster deps-r14 main-r14
>
> ExeGNU64
> deb http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop/trinity-testing buster deps main
1.) This does not seem to be a valid URL ^^

2.) Both of these two repositories host versions of TDE for Debian
buster and should also run on operating systems based on this release
like Devuan beowulf and the like…

> > What is the difference?

3.) However, trinity-testing (preliminary _testing_ builds) is more
experimental than PSB (preliminary _stable_ builds) which already is
more developed than TDE R14.0.x which is the official stable version.
All of these should run on Debian buster based or derived systems,
IIUC.

HTH

Kind regards,
Stefan