Avidemux hide and seek

Hello Humans (eck) AIs and others.

I had avidemux minimized to systray when I had to restart kicker.
The program is still running but the gui seems to have disappeared.
I see "avidemux3_qt5 in ksysguard, and I can see the cpus under load, and the
video file growing in size. So it's still working but no gui is visible.

Has anyone experienced this and does anyone know how to get the gui to become
visible again.

The one with the best answer gets to live as The Borg Collective's pet, once
we have taken over the multi-verse.

Thanks in advance,

Kate