Re: Trinity for openSUSE Tumbleweed?

Hello Slávek,

> there is also a repository for OpenSUSE Tumbleweed. See:
> http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/rpm/osstw/

Many thanks, it works. I looked at the upper directory before, but
didn't realize this subdirectory was for Tumbleweed :-).

And on related note, to help others I wanted to edit wiki page, but I
cannot because my e-mail is not confirmed, and this is because of the
error I have when I set e-mail address for wiki account:

Error sending mail: authentication failure [SMTP: STARTTLS failed
(code: 220, response: 2.0.0 Ready to start TLS)]

And while I am writing about Wiki, the certificate looks like an
expired one, when you enter wiki page, for example:
https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/OpenSUSEInstall

  web browser will complain about security issue. For now adding
security exception in browser works.

  I will be grateful for any help.

Cheers,
--