Re: konqueror configuration: images keep appearing

On 02/17/2020 05:08 PM, BorgLabs - Kate Draven wrote:
> Ok go to konqueror, settings, file associations, inode, directory.
> Click on embedded and them move Detailed List View  to the top.
> I personally use Tree View same thing but gives you the ability to open
> directories without having to click into them.
>
> Do the above for both directory and system_directory
>
> Hit apply, then ok, then close out all konq sessions and give it ago.

That's indeed a buried nugget,

  Strange though, I use "tree view" as well, and I do not recall ever having
to change a thing. Is this something unique for Doc's detailed view? Generally
when I set the view I want and then

Settings -> Save View Profile "File Management"

  everything is saved in one of the share/config/konquerorrc (or individual
konqlistviewrc, etc..) config files.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.