Re: public key is not available

On Tuesday 31 of December 2019 18:40:28 Michael wrote:
> On Tuesday 31 December 2019 08:57:28 am Slávek Banko wrote:
> > On Tuesday 31 of December 2019 15:33:59 Michael wrote:
> > > E: The
> > > repository
> > > 'http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/trinity-builddeps-r14.
> > >0.0/ debian stretch InRelease' is no longer signed.
> >
> > Hi Michael,
> >
> > you obviously don't have the trinity-keyring package installed and
> > that's why you felt the change of the signing key. See:
> >
> > https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Release_Notes_For_R14.0.7#New_GPG_sign
> >ing_k ey_for_deb_repositories
> > https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/DebianInstall#Import_GPG_signing_key
>
> Thanks Slávek,
>
> Probably a good thing as I like to do full backups prior to version
> upgrades.
>
> Based upon the Changelog there's a huge amount of changes between .6 to
> .7.  I didn't see it on this list, but was there an anouncement that TDE
> went from .6 to .7?  If not the more paranoid are going to have a hissy
> fit.
>
> Thanks for the great work!
>
> Best,
> Michael
>
> PS:  Also found this:  https://sparkylinux.org/trinity-desktop/
> I’ve never heard of it before, anyone used it before?

The announcement can be found on the homepage, which is also in RSS. I also
sent announcement by email to the trinity-announce mailing list. But it is
moderated and there still requires that approval from Tim... if it is not
done for a long time, I will send a notification to the trinity-users.

Cheers
--
Slávek