Re: TDE on Raspbian?

https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=144692

On Wed, Dec 25, 2019, 12:55 PM Janek Stolarek <jwstolarek@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all,

I got myself the latest Raspberry Pi 4 for Christmas. It's a pretty powerful machine advertised as
a fully-fledged desktop PC and with 4 1.5GHz cores in the CPU and 4GB of RAM it delivers on that
promise. The primary operating system on the Pi is Raspbian, a distribution directly based on
Debian, running an LXDE desktop environment. I was wondering how much effort would it take to
bring TDE to the Pi? I'm guessing that architecture would be the primary obstacle (Pi is based on
ARM), but would it pose much of a challenge? Raspberry Pi certainly seems like a potent market
for TDE. Maybe it is worth the effort of having an ARM release for Raspbian? Maybe this is a good
opportunity to bring in new users? I wonder what is the devs' take on this?

Janek