Re: updates for Debian Buster

Hello,

I updated from the official TDE version for Debian 9 (stretch).

It seems an official TDE version for Debian 10 (Buster) doesn't still exist.

Only the unofficial version from Slavek.

However it is some time from now that I upgraded, without any problem and thru
the same link.

Just that, now, it doesn't work anymore and the maintenance of the system
cannot be performed anymore.