System Tray Dropbox opens wrong application

This has to be file association "thing", but I'm not sure how
to get to the solution.

Ubuntu 16.04  TDE 14.0.7

I just added dropbox (for my existing Dropbox account) to a
computer where it was not yet installed.

Everything works "OK" ...
 .... except:

Clicking on the System Tray object brings up the Dropbox menu.
Then clicking on "Open Dropbox Folder" brings up Kid3 !!!!
(kid3: the mp3 sound tag editor)

I'm pretty sure 'it' wants to launch a file manager, but I do not
know how to look behind the curtain of the System Tray object
and see what it is attempting to do.

And, if I go into Trinity Control Center >> TDE Components >>
File Associations  -- I see I might have a thousand or more file
types and associations.  But, I do not know how Dropbox is issuing
the request  -- e.g., I do not know what file type is involved.

I must be overlooking something to debug this.  What?

Thank you,
Jonesy
--
  Marvin L Jones     | Marvin     | W3DHJ  | linux
   Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |  FreeBSD   __