Re: tork-trinity

On Thursday 25 April 2019 08:05:26 andre_debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How to launch "tork-trinity" ?
> (anonymous navigator).
>
> Thanks, regards,
>
> Andr�

ALT-F2
then just enter "tork" in the run dialog: or you can find it in the start
menu, and elsewhere.

If you need help with setting up, configuration, etc., those are different
questions, but I use this tork pretty much whenever I can get any program to
use Tor. (And there are many different ways, depending on what you're doing).

Once you get it open, you must choose <Tools> and <First Run Wizard> (upper
left). Run it the first time as client, but thereafter I always choose the
options "Custom" or "configure myself" (depends on where in program that you
can find these choices).

If you are at all familiar with using proxies or Tor, then the rest should be
pretty easy; if not, myself or others ought to be able to help. (And I would
be curious to know how others set up, if anybody shares, as this particular
program has untold hidden features.)

For myself, I would like to be able to create a hidden service for my online
radio station (see previous post), so that people can listen without fear of
censorship, snooping, or other interference; even if they live in places with
repressive governments, or other unfriendly situations.

Bill