Re: [users] Re: [users] Two-up icons in vertical panel bars?

On 2019-03-28 01:47:48 deloptes wrote:
> J Leslie Turriff wrote:
> > I will try that.  Thank you.
>
> I have the system bar horizontally and the additional bar vertically. in
> the additional bar I have only the open apps. I also had the issue as you
> do and did not find better solution then to make it tiny so that I see only
> the icon

	Using QuickLauncher is helpful; I can set its icon sizes so that I get a
two-up display.  One downside is that QuickLauncher doesn't recognize
drag-n-drop operations, which is irritating.  Also, I thought that I had set
up two instances of QuickLauncher, one for the top of the column and one for
the bottom, to simulate the way I had my icons set up before, but when I
logged back into my desktop I see only one QuickLauncher at the bottom of the
panel (but I may be misremembering the way it was set when I logged out the
last time).
	So, it is somewhat of an improvement.

Leslie