Re: Printing multiple copies

On Sat, 23 Feb 2019, deloptes wrote:

>Ccan some one confirm that you can print multiple copies of a PDF document
>with kpdf? I just tried to print 4 copies, but the printer is printing only
>one.
>
>I have HP M402dn on a cups server. I don't recall when I printed multiple
>copies or even if I have done so.

Some printers can receive one print file and be told to print it X times.
Some printers need to be sent the print file X times to print X copies.
My guessing/testing would be to make sure the CUPS printer definition
matches exactly to the printer model.

At times in the past, doing a CUPS setup, I had to made do with a
mis-matched printer definition in CUPS vis-a-vis the actual printer to
get "things" to work -- often due to installing a Very Recent printer
model.

HTH
Jonesy
--
<pre>  Marvin L Jones     | Marvin     | W3DHJ  | linux
        Pueblo, Colorado  |  @         | Jonesy |  FreeBSD   __