Re: Re: I just found the src of all my troubles keeping kmail confgured

> On Friday 04 January 2019 14.21:41 Gene Heskett wrote:
> > C. Stopping the pointer above one of the header lines and scrolling the
> > wheel, scrolls it thru all the selections available for that particular
> > line (sent-mail, dictionary, mail transport etc) and when the mouse has
> > moved on, without a click, the option remains selected.
>
> Hi Gene,
>
> What mouse settings do you use? Here, stopping the pointer above a menu does
> not do anything but highlight it. Scolling the wheel does nothing, only
> clicking. Scrolling the wheel while the pointer is on the header of a
clicked
> menu closes it.
>
> I did not change anything to the mouse settings except set-up single click.
>
> Thierry

Hi Gene, Hi Thierry,

Thierry likewise for me. I have to seen this kind of "random scroll/click"
behavior from defective mice. Gene, check your settings and try another
mouse. If you are using a wireless mouse, try a corded mouse. Either way, for
the moment, assume the mouse is defective and/or the settings are off. Swap
out the mooose in your hooose!

Kate