Please review 'MX Linux Trinity Repository Installation Instructions' Wiki page

Hi All,

Using the Debian/Devuan instructions I successfully installed TDE on MX Linux.
I started with a copy of the Devuan installation page and added a few extra
bits I would have wanted if I’d seen the page ‘cold’ or been a noob as they
say.

It’s here:

https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/MX_Linux_Trinity_Repository_Installation_Instructions

Be gentle, it’s my first time ;)

# # #

As a side note, it’s a pretty nice distribution.  Full disk encryption (FDE)
seems to work, even the un-mounting during shutdown (which is broken on
Devuan).

And in the useless but cool category it has a ‘battery’ applet that populates
the taskbar that even shows the percent power left in the battery of my
wireless mouse.  I’m pretty sure it migrated over from Xfce that’s installed
by default?

Best,
Michael