Re: R14.0.5 Source Tarball

On 24.08.2018 08:31, Slávek Banko wrote:
On Friday 24 of August 2018 02:49:20 David C. Rankin wrote:
On 08/23/2018 06:37 AM, Michele Calgaro wrote:
I understand that some for their build scripts assume available
official tarballs - such as Slackware. At present, tarballs are only
available in the Debian / Ubuntu package tree. For example, these
tarballs are used in FreeBSD ports. To publish a folder with
official tarballs, we need Tim. Unfortunately, he is busy at the
moment. Please be patient.

Cheers

As a workaround, you can use git and clone the complete source code.
 From there you can create tarball if required. Hopefully Tim will
come around soon and we can publish official tarball. Cheers Michele

I have scripts from my building on Arch that will create tarballs from
the git tree. They could probably be updated easily with any changes if
there is any interest.

Here are the official scripts that can be used to create source tarballs
from the git tree:

http://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/cgit/scripts/tree/

Cheers

Thank you for your answers.