Re: grand ~/ repository of trinity configurations?

On Wednesday 27 June 2018 03:51:19 pm dep wrote:
> today's question to which i should already have the answer but it's been a
> long time . . .
>
> rathet than continue to struggle through trying to configure everything on
> the little pocket machine, seems worthwhile to copy the configuration files
> from my notebook machine to the new one. in the kde days i would have known
> where to go to harvest these, but i've not done this, i think, with
> trinity. and i've done al the reinstalls i feel like doing for awhile.
>
> so -- is there a grand directory of trinity configurations beyond
> ~/.trinity?
>
> thanks.
>
> ​dep

Yes (No?)...  I do know that there are things in these directories that have
recent timestamps on my machine:

~/.kde
~/.local
~/.openoffice
~/.gimp-2.8
~/.qt
~/.wine

Truthfully, I'd go whole hog and anything in your home dir starting with a .
I'd copy over.  Too much shouldn't hurt.  e.g.

~/.*

Best,
Michael