Re: write to disk errors.

GregM
On 06/25/2018 03:05 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
On Monday 25 June 2018 06:57:53 Stefan Krusche wrote:

Am Montag 25 Juni 2018 schrieb Gene Heskett:
Greetings;

One of the things I miss most is "focus follows mouse", but I've not
found a place in the trinity-control-center to turn this on.

Is such a function available, and if so, where do I enable it?

Thanks.
Hi Gene,

Please have a look into tde control center at

desktop / window properties

There, in the first register card you can configure how windows get
the focus through mouse behavior in different ways, even wether the
window under the mouse comes to the front or not etc.

Regards,
Stefan
Thanks, found it on this machine, but this is not the problem machine.

Bringing it to front would be a nice reminder too. Workflow on that
workspace is often at least 3 layers deep.

"Focus folows mouse" allows the cursor to appear in dialog boxes..ie <ctl+F2>, run command.
The "under mouse and "strictly under mouse" are do not have that feature