Re: can't install TDE on stretch, no release file in any tde repo for stretch

On Tue June 19 2018 16:46:21 Slávek Banko wrote:
> Both repositories are still active. In your example you have mistakenly
> components 'contrib' and 'non-free'. There are valid only components
> named 'main-r14', 'deps-r14' and possibly 'extra-r14'.
>
> The original http://mirror.xcer.com/trinity-sb is managed by my colleague
> so in case of complications I have to report to him. For Stretch is the
> correct entry:
>
>   deb http://mirror.xcer.cz/trinity-sb stretch main-r14 deps-r14
>
> The new http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity-sb is located on
> a more official address, and at the same time I manage it myself
> (excluding hardware). For Stretch is the correct entry:
>
>   deb http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity-sb stretch main-r14
> deps-r14

Hi Slavek,

I just switched from xcer to ppa.trinitydesktop as recommended.  Both
appear to be receiving updates and are equivalent for current files on
the arches I need but there seem to be an unexpectedly large number of
differences in other files.  Are deletions synced?

--Mike