Re: Re: Re: Re: TOTALLY off-topic - got a puzzle meets dinosaurs

> Sorry to disappear without a word again. I've been having network issues
that
> don't make sense - seemingly out of the blue. But I'll discuss this in its
> own thread.
>
> Coffee is the first of the four food groups, the foundation of a geeky diet.
>
> Bill

Sorry to hear about your networking problems. Hopefully you don't have comcast
or any of it's sub companies. I'm hearing terrible things from those who use
them here.

Now, onto the important stuff.
I completely disagree with you on coffee being the first item in the food
group. It's clearly chocolate.

I feel better,

Kate