Re: Re: Re: Re: TOTALLY off-topic - got a puzzle meets

> > I'm hoping to retire Ark for BigDaddy or
> > Slackware if and when TDE makes it there. I hope to
> > gain enough skill to do it meself.
> >
> I doubt that TDE will ever make an official entry in Slackware
> nonetheless some people have made build scripts or even packages.
> Here are some:
>
> - http://www.giustetti.net/wiki/index.php?title=TDE_introduction
> - https://sourceforge.net/projects/tde-slackware
> - https://github.com/Ray-V/tde-slackbuilds
> - http://www.inpito.org/trinity.php
>
> I do have my own scripts but everything is installed
> in /usr/{bin,lib64} and I don't know if they conflict with KDE (which
> is not installed...)
>
> cheers.
> @+

Thanks Gregory

I'll look into this ASAP. I appreciate the info.

As for KDE, It's not likely I'll have it installed to any significant degree
since it's mostly useless (no offense to anyone) in a work environment.

And I wouldn't count slackware out when it comes to adopting TDE. They pay
attention to what works. TDE works.

Again, thanks for the info and happy father's day (if applicable).

Kate