bluetooth gamepad button assignments

Hi there.

I recently bought two bluetooth nunchuck-like controllers.
You hold it in one hand and it has a swivel X-Y axis thingy for your thumb.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/For-Wireless-Bluetooth-Gamepad-VR-BOX-Remote-Control-For-iPhone-For-Samsung-Gear-Android/32692532052.html

As a test I paired them with my laptop.
I discovered that buttons C and D change the volume and somehow Amarok interprets some button presses as next track, although that doesn't work consistently.

I started looking for programs to do the button mapping but I couldn't find one that worked with this controller.

My question is, where are these mappings stored in Trinity?

Regards,
Philip Ashmore