Re: TDE on openSUSE Tumbleweed?

Le 01/12/2017 à 04:06, Felix Miata a écrit :

  I previously reported here I already did:
http://trinity-users.pearsoncomputing.net/?0::12012

It starts and runs even though it only mostly installs. The incompatibility list
is short. That's why the post I made on the -devel list where I asked about >=
instead of =, which you replied to a few hours ago privately. Leap only offers
libIlmImf-Imf_2_1-21 while TW only offers libIlmImf-Imf_2_2-22.
http://trinity-devel.pearsoncomputing.net/?0::15508

Leap is not available to 32bit users, which is what forced many openSUSE users
to switch to TW, in turn creating the interest in TDE for TW.

Hello, I've just built packages for current opensuse TW, both i586 and x86_64. There are some applications missing (e.g. koffice) due to currently unsupported libraries provided by the distribution. Most problems come from poppler version 0.62 which is not (yet) supported in TDE.

RPM Packages will appear soon at following URL:
http://mirror.ppa.trinitydesktop.org/trinity/trinity/rpm/osstw/

Installation instructions are the same as regular opensuse: you must configure the packman repository prior to installing TDE.

I hope this helps :-)

François