Re: Latest on Linux on tablets with (please Lord) Trinity?

So, for information:

I've purchased a second hand Surface Pro - and of course installed Linux.

I've installed Debian 9, with Gnome 3 and TDE.
Touchscreen works out of the box (but is impossible to calibrate if rotated)
Keyboard works out of the boy (inclusive backlight)
Touchpad works out of the boy (but is not good)

WiFi (Marvell) works once firmware has beein installed and Network manager's
mac randomization has been turned off

Autonomy seems not too bad (over 5 hours, that's less than Windows 10 pretends
to give).

Suspend and Hibernate work (using systemctl)

There are two things I would still like under linux/TDE:

- bigger windows decoration
- A way to make the system ignore had-touch when using the stylus. This works
under Windows and makes anotating a document much easier.

The stylus works great (and is actually compatible with the one I use on the
Thinkpad X220T). Strangely this stylus works on the Thinkpad's Wacom *and*
the surface's digitizer, but the later is not identified as Wacom - maybe
just a different identifier that should be set in the driver code?

With a core i5, 8GB RAM and a 256 SSD for the equivalent of $300 that's not
bad.

Thierry