Re: Re: Re: no unicode?

wofgdkncxojef@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> in here "Miscellaneous Technical"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Unicode_characters#Miscellaneous_Technical
> firefox shows almost all of them
> konqueror shows almost none.

Indeed I do not see the same as in firefox. File a bug so that we do not
forget to have a look.

IMO it is a combination of font and rendering. Can you try with kcharselect?

I can see the symbols with

Font: Liberation Mono   (or most mono type fonts)
Table: 35
Unicode: 2300

For example the math symbols are visible with
Font: Latin Modern Sans Quotation       (or most sans type fonts)
Table: 34
Unicode: 2200

Check if you have all needed fonts installed. When I was using LaTeX I
installed many additional fonts. I replaced the PC with newly installed
since, so might be they are missing here again.

Check also the default fonts setup in TDE.

I really prefer having this conversation in a bug request.

regards