Re: To launch kmix at graphic tde boot session

Am Montag 06 Februar 2017 schrieb andre_debian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
> In fact, the solution to tick the box in kmix configuration,
> puts the icon in the taskbar, and too,
> launches kmix on the desktop on graphic boot.
> (that I don't want).

Yes, you sure don't want that. On my system it does not behave like that.

> The good solution consists to add kmix in the directory :
> /home/<user>/.trinity/Autostart/kmix.desktop

And I don't have that file in my .trintiy/Autostart directory.

But I vaguely remember to have seen that behavior you described quite a while
ago. Unfortunately I can't remember for what reason that behavior had vanished.

Do you run the latest stable version of TDE, R14.0.4?

Stefan