Re: Re: Missing entry in the Trinity Desktop menu

On Thursday 12 January 2017 05:16:33 Lisi Reisz wrote:
> On Thursday 12 January 2017 07:50:23 deloptes wrote:
> > Leslie Turriff wrote:
> > > Is anyone else seeing
> > >  this
> >
> > On debian jessie I have the item in the menu.
>
> I too have it in Debian Jessie.
    Apparently there was something hinky about my X11 setup; the missing fields reappeared after I rebooted my system.  (I thought I had done that, but apparently not.)

> Could you possibly post in plain text, please, Leslie?  HTML is very
> difficult to read.  I don't usually bother.
    Sorry.  For some reason kmail has been unable to send mail to smtp.mail.com, though it can retrieve mail from pop3.mail.com; so I have been using the mail.com web interface until that is resolved.  And now I have figured out how to make it send text format.
Leslie
--
        A Caution to Everybody
    Consider the Auk;