installing on uefi multiboot.

greets!

I want to install Trinity on a multiboot uefi system. I think I've messed up the uefi already so I am wary about doing something that renders the system unbootable. (will of course do backup but still...)

it's got Windows 7 and NetRunner on it. csm is turned on (which I think is part of the problem) and of course secure boot and fast boot are off.

when it boots it goes into BIOS, ok UEFI, and I can choose or it defaults to Linux. my preference would be to have a grub interface but so be it for now.

suppose I now install Trinity. should I let it write to the mbr or rather to its own partition?

if you know a good (detailed but essentials highlighted) online reference, that would be great. as yet I'm confused about the logic of uefi.

thanks for advice!

f.

--
Felmon Davis

Data, n.:
        An accrual of straws on the backs of theories.