Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: End of Year Fundraiser

On Saturday 24 December 2016 11.18:15 Uwe Brauer wrote:
> What's about the following. Someone, maybe Tim, adds a short paragraph
> to his donation page, explaining the problem with paypal:
(...)

As a side note, if you have a Paypal account there is no problem at all, at
least for me I just logged in, paid, done.

Are the people experiencing problems using paypal without having an account?
Otherwise this would mean teh paypal interface is country dependant...

Have a nice day,

Thierry

--
"L'expérience est une lanterne que tu portes dans ton dos et elle n'éclaire
même pas le chemin de celui qui te suit"