Re: End of Year Fundraiser

On 16-12-23 04:21 AM, Uwe Brauer wrote:
"Timothy" == Timothy Pearson <kb9vqf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
    > All,
    > I'll keep this short and simple.  The TDE project needs your financial
    > support to continue hosting the services critical for further development.

Hi

Paypal sucks. I wanted to pay with my spanish credit card. The interface
which allows me to pay without logging in, asks me for a city (ciudad)
and a province, however whatever province I chose (I live in Madrid,
province Madrid) is refused.
Hi Uwe,

I am from Canada (Québec) and I had the same problem: no way to enter my province (QC) since it is not in the list. So I selected the first value (do not even remember what it was) and it passed!
I was then able to finish my donation.
It looks like there is no validation on this field...
Hope this helps.

Regards,

Pascal Viandier
Could you please talk to the paypal guys?
Regards

Uwe Brauer