Re: "Arbitrary changes to their UI"

On Saturday 10 December 2016 07:12:58 midi-pascal wrote:

> ls -l ~/.wmWeatherReports/

I got them in my ~/.wmWeatherReports directory, but neglected to see if
gkrellm had updated.  So chowned it to root:root and overwrote the one
in /usr/share/gkrellm, and when I did look as soon as I'd hit F10 on the
root session of mc, gkrellm had updated.

I had set gkrellms weather page for a 1 minute refresh, but they don't
refresh that often, but before I slowed it down to 15 minutes, those
files in my home directory were getting their time stamp kept up to the
minute. Hovering over the weather line of gkrellm shows they had last
updated at 10:00 AM, and its 10:52 here now. I just set it back to 10
minutes, and the files in my home directory were updated, but not the
data. I'll get a better idea of when they do a new snapshot that way.

I do believe I am back in business!  Thank you very much!, whoever you
really are.

Cheers, Gene Heskett
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)