Re: Dual screen setup not remembered

Maybe this solution is not official and proper one, but works: Put the
xrandr commands in a shell script and execute is at startup.

I have such script which detects is my notebook docked first. If yes,
dual-screen configuration for dock outputs are set and notebook's LCD
is turned off.
If it's not docked, script checks for display connected to VGA port. If
it is, it duplicates screen from notebook decreasing resolutions to
1024x768 as it's usually a projector in a lecture room and it can't do
more.
MCbx