Re: tdenetworkmanger again: wired icon is not working

   > <oub.oub.oub@xxxxxxxxx>:

   > You can comment this line,
   > it should be OK, it exists for those who use multiple files to set
   > many interfaces in different files.

Ok, thanks very much, now it works as excepted! I switched several times
between wireless and the wired net and the icon and the connection works
now.

Last question: not to you necessarily but to the list:

When I set up the wired connection via tdenetworkmanager
how can a specify more than 1 DNS server? a Comma separated list did not
work, a simple space as separator neither. I checked the file /run/resolvconf/resolv.conf

But in my environment sometimes one of the DNS server fails. So it is
prudent to specify more than only one.