Re: SOLVED partially

   > On Tuesday 13 September 2016 06:00:11 Uwe Brauer wrote:
   > Not /run/resolv.conf, /etc/resolv.conf.  On some systems, it may be a
   > link. I nuked the link and made a real file that contained
   > 'hosts,dns'

Ok, that solved this issue. That is I deleted the link copied the
resolv.conf file
which contained the lines.

# Generated by NetworkManager
nameserver 147.96.1.9
nameserver 147.96.2.4

from /run/resolvconf/resolv.conf to /etc and run
chattr +i resolv.conf

Rebooted and now everything is ok, when rebooting. However I noticed
that I did not quite describe what I did:

    -  I used /opt/trinity/bin/systemsettings for setting the wired net

    -  and tdenetworkmanager for the wireless net.

Maybe this is not smart and I had no problems, when passing from wired
--> wireless but problems when passing from wireless --> wired since the
wireless deleted the DNS server entries.

I will report  this in a new mail with a new subject.

Uwe Brauer