Ray-V Slackware Build Scripts

Ray V.,

* k3b FTBFS. The failure occurs when the BUILD-TDE.sh 'script -c' command tries to build the package. The command string fails to parse variables to create the build log file name. This is the only package that fails this way for me.

* tdeedu package: missing mangzip_fn.

* tdeaccessibility package: missing mangzip_fn.

* tdebase: DWITH_SASL is OFF but should be ON to support the same option in tdepim. Otherwise kmail cannot authenticate.

* tdevelop: FTBFS. I haven't yet dug into why.

* I'm in no position to demand anything, but a tdenetworkmanager build script would be nice. Otherwise Slackware will default to using the GTK nm-applet.

* These are your build scripts to satisfy your own itch, but the scripts are shared publicly as though intended to help others create TDE packages. Curiously though there is no easy way to allow users to build the handbooks. The get-source.sh script explicitly declares "set ( BUILD_DOC ON CACHE BOOL "Set but not used for this project" )."

* I previously raised the issue, but build scripts never should modify the upstream /etc/profile or root's .bashrc.

Thanks for your time.