Cursor follies

	I've mangled my cursor settings by attempting to install
phinger-cursors-dark-left from https://github.com/phisch/phinger-cursors/.
Now in Control Center => Peripherals => Mouse, Cursor Theme tab, I have only
Adwaita and No theme (classic X cursors).

	It appears that TDE uses a specific archive format for cursor packages,
different from those used by Gnome, etc.  I get a message, "The file
index.theme does not appear to be a valid cursor theme archive."

	There is no description of the file format in the Help Center file for the
Mouse module, though there is a cryptic message:
 "The features provided by this tab may not be available on some systems. Your
system may need to be updated to support cursor themes."

	There appear to be no configuration files in .trinity/share/apps|config
relating to the Mouse module.

Leslie
--
Platform: Linux