Re: Proposals (OAuth, FBReader, Touchpad settings)

Great!

Implement OAuth in KMail
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdepim/issues/124

Adopt fbreader as alternative TDE e-book reader
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/kbookreader/issues/15

Add touchpad settings to TDE control center
https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/TDE/tdebase/issues/481

Each TGW issue includes the content of the emails. Includes Philippe's proposal for a new name for the TDE-FBReader.

Thank you so much!