Re: Proposals (OAuth, FBReader, Touchpad settings)

On Fri, 03 May 2024 16:57:40 +0000
"blu.256 via tde-devels" <devels@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OAuth support is imperative in 2024 and it's in my plans to add the support but I think it depends on a good modern web engine (TDEHTML of course won't work with GMail's OAuth authentication page). I was hoping to attempt a WebKit port once I get a machine powerful enough to build WebKit but unfortunately I don't know when that will be.

That may be a red herring, actually.  Claws-mail (https://www.claws-mail.org/)
doesn't have a complete HTML rendering engine but does have some level of
OAuth2 support.  Might be worth looking into their code.

E. Liddell