Proposal: Implement OAuth in KMail

Hello

I think it would be very interesting to incorporate OAuth in KMail. OAuth is required to use GMail, Outlook and other widely used email services.

We are at a time when KMail may be of interest to many Thunderbird users due to the criticized interface changes that Thunderbird is implementing since Mozilla has returned to direct its development.

I do not advocate the use of GMail, Outlook and similar services, but many universities are unfortunately using Outlook / Office 365 currently, I know it from people close to me and the same motivated the last email threads about OAuth:
  https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/7JURZPGK5576CEPJ5YERIL727JJ4ZPKC/
  https://mail.trinitydesktop.org/mailman3/hyperkitty/list/users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/message/TDI3LUODLYNLN5ZLBLO3BVWTU7Q6QHAO/

Thank you so much!