Re: TDE pinentry and recent changes

On 2023/10/10 07:37 AM, deloptes via tde-devels wrote:
Slávek Banko via tde-devels wrote:

I completely forgot that the current changes will also have an impact on
pinentry-tqt. It will be great if you can prepare a patch and try to push
it into upstream. I assume that for R14.1.1, we can add a patch into
extra-dependencies repository, unless a new upstream version will be
available.

There is no new version (tag) upstream, but there are few commits on top of
1.2.1
I think few of them might be desirable in pinentry-tqt.

I will push the patch in extra-dependencies repository for now, so that you
can review them. I can also set upstream and merge the upstream commits.

Let me know what you think.

Hi Emanoil,
we can leave the upstream updates for R14.1.2 since R14.1.1 has been soft frozen.
The QT->TQT changes in the patch will be merged because they are needed.

After R14.1.1, feel free to prepare patch with upstream commits.
Cheers
  Michele