Re: TQT3 ubuntu instead of debian packages [SOLVED]

Hi Michele,
I know this and it was working for years. I guess bookworm changed dch to
request confirmation explicitly when a new entry in changelog is added and
it differs from the original. The original seems to be based on ubuntu, so
when I ask it to add entry for debian bookworm now, it asks me to confirm.

I solved this by adding the option --force-distribution
         dch --force-distribution -v ...

There are also some dependencies in packages that need to be carefully
examined and updated. I.e. libexif-dev is now libexiv2-dev and alike.

Is here the problem on my end or it is planned to be updated in the repo?

thanks

Hi Emanoil,
not sure about dch, since I edit changelog directly and Slavek's scripts to the same AFAIK, so dch is not used.

Re dependencies, they are usually kept up to date since we build for various distribution versions. I used bookworm for two years when it was "testing" without any major problem in building TDE (now I moved to trixie, or better I stayed on "testing"), so I would start by looking at your end first. Of course if something has changed and dependencies needs to be updated, please let us know.

Cheers
  Michele