Re: TQT3 ubuntu instead of debian packages

I do not see anything in the git log. Could it be that it is resulting from
using --stable.
         dch --stable
I added this option because dch started requesting confirmation in bookworm.

thanks in advance
BR

In my scripts I edit the changelog when I prepare the source code for building and I believe Slavek does the same for the official packages. There are no entries in git log because there is no update in the original source code as I mentioned in the previous email.
Cheers
  Michele