Re: TDE DNS problem

On Fri July 7 2023 00:59:23 Slávek Banko via tde-devels wrote:
> the name "archive" is only on the domain trinitydesktop.net. I have
> verified resolving now and all seems to be fine. In the syslog I see
> access to the rsync from your servers. I can't say whether there was a
> problem with a DNS provider or something else.

Hi Slávek,

Thank you for noticing that when I used 'dig' I used the wrong TLD.

However two different servers each had three consecutive DNS lookup failures
for archive.trinitydesktop.net over a period of several hours and there have
been failures several times per day over the last couple of months.

Nevertheless it has been working fine for the last eight hours so I guess
I'll just keep an eye on it for now.

--Mike