Re: Konqueror Sorting

Hi Darrell,

It's been a long time since since I've seen a standard Konqueror menu, so I don't remember what's new vs. old. I think the view that's currently in place has the following groupings
- Hidden directories
- Non-hidden directories
- Hidden files
- Non-hidden files.
Within each group, the list is sorted as desired. The new features will allow you to turn off these groupings but do not (yet?) change the order of the groups. The order of the groups stay the same whether or not you are reverse-sorting on the name column.

Vince