Re: Gitea bug reports

On Tuesday 31 of January 2023 01:06:05 Darrell Anderson via tde-devels
wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Noob here.
>
> I can't find a way to list (and browse) all gitea bug reports like the
> Bugzilla ALL search. Is this possible?
>
> I logged into the gitea bug reporting (not anonymous). Everything seems
> structured by package branches rather than bug report numbers. I saw a
> wiki page describing the gitea interface but no help about searching or
> browsing. Searches seem limited to each package branch rather than all
> packages.
>
> Thanks for your time!
>
> D.A

Hi Darrell, Welcome back!

When you are logged in Gitea, you can use an item in the top bar that shows
a listing of all Issues, independent of the git repository to which it
belongs - see:

  https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/issues

Similarly, all pull-requests await revising and merging:

  https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/pulls

Cheers
--
Slávek