libraw update too big for gitea's web interface

I tried to make pull request but it seems my mobile firefox can't complete this operation on 3gb ram tablet!

so ... I'll retry from desktop, I think?

https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/gitea/Andrew-R/libkdcraw-libraw-update/src/branch/libraw-update

sorry for fork, GitHub/gitlab dev model all based around that so I forked first and read later .. (

Problems with this not yet pull request - I do not know how to check properly for libjasper and lcms (1 not 2 ) in CmakeLists.txt

I checked build on x86 Slackware 15.0 (mostly, updated from earlier versions)  by turning all options ON via ccmake and then building (in separate build dir)

PS: it seems my gmail box bounces emails from this list, I still can read them via web interface.