Re: libkdcraw upgrade?

    I see in sources libraw version still at 0.7.2

    https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/cgit/libkdcraw/tree/libkdcraw/libraw/libraw/libraw_version.h
    <https://mirror.git.trinitydesktop.org/cgit/libkdcraw/tree/libkdcraw/libraw/libraw/libraw_version.h>

    but at some point I integrated libraw 0.8.5 into libkdcraw, so  specific Sony RAW files started to open.

    Is upgrade easy enough for everyone to do, or should I try to make patch myself ?

    http://repository.timesys.com/buildsources/l/LibRaw/LibRaw-0.8.5/
    <http://repository.timesys.com/buildsources/l/LibRaw/LibRaw-0.8.5/>

first hit about specific libraw sources
so I tried to update included libraw to 0.9.1

turned out this version removed foveon support, so I copied and disabled this file from libraw 0.8.5

then narrowing error at vng_interpolate returned, so I fighted it back

then I discovered raw.imgdata.paramsgamma_16bit = 1; was gone, so I commented out this call in kdcraw

at this point it compiles but I have not tested it yet (need to modify slackbuild). Even gzipped patch is nearly 100 kb!

Hi Andrew,
it would be great if you could create a pull request on TGW with the changes required to switch from 0.7.2 to newer versions. You are already a contributor, so you should be able to create a branch with the changes and open a pull request.
Cheers
  Michele