kserver crashes

Hi,
	For a long time, on my most-used account on my desktop machine, whenever I log out of my
session, kserver crashes.  (This doesn't happen with other accounts, so the cause must be
something in ~/.config/trinity.)  The Crash Notification dialog and its sub-dialogs open,
but I'm unable to collect and send diagnostic information because most of the desktop has
already shut down and most of the window gadgets are absent, notably, the File Save
dialog's name fields and buttons, which are off the screen.  (I have attached links to
screen shots of them, taken with my phone.)
	How should I proceed in diagnosing this issue?

Leslie

1_CrashNotification.jpg:
https://c.mail.com/@649596501445582267/kxjWMxbdQ7G7tUi_o37aEA

2_AddDescription.jpg: