Re: tdemultimedia won't be built

On 2022/04/29 07:20 PM, Christoph Klassen wrote:
Hello!

I tried to build the package tdemultimedia with cmake but it seems that something doesn't go right. At first I ran cmake with the directory to tdemultimedia and then went on with "cmake --build ." The result was that the terminal only showed one line: -- Install configuration: ""

Do you know what the problem is?

Kind regards,
Christoph

Hi Christoph,
first, better if you do an out-of-source build, keeps thing nice and tidy.
Second, make sure you have all the required dependencies installed and that you have also checked out the admin module properly. As additional info, all TDE repositories can be built with the current sources and tde-packaging files (pending a few exceptions at times in the applications folder), so when you run into a FTBFS most likely you are either missing some files, some dependencies or some packaging stuff.

HTH.
Cheers
 Michele